25 June 2014

Zucchini Fritters

I have to share this zucchini fritters recipe with you all because it is one of my absolute favourites. For me, it's a meal in itself. From the first time I made these, they became a favourite of my husband and I.

I think I may have sprinkled these with Parmesan, but usually I just sprinkle a little sea salt
over them as they come out of the fry pan and they taste delicious!

The recipe can be found over at Delicious. By Ana, one of my favourite food blogs. Ana definitely inspired me to follow my passion for food. However, whilst Ana calls hers Corn Fritters, I call mine Zucchini Fritters because they have more zucchini than corn in them. That is my only change to the recipe. Instead of a large can of corn kernels, I only add a small 125g can of sweet corn kernels. The haloumi cheese though is definitely the star of this dish and sets it apart from any other zucchini fritters I've had before.

Serve them for lunch with a salad, but make sure you eat them straight away. I find they're far yummier warm than cold. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the share, and also one of my all time favourites. Funnily enough they started life as zucchini fritters but I kept adding too much corn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)